Before commissioning your next product video, spend some time researching the various ways other companies are using product videos on their sites. Econsultancy found some helpful examples:
- Video offering personalized advice about a product
- Instructional video
- Video offering guidance on selecting a product
- Video offering information about a product category
- Simple product video
- Detailed product description video
- Video offering after-sales advice
If you’re selling a product loaded with specialized features, it might make sense to create an instructional video. Or if your return rates are high, consider offering after-sales advice on how to properly use the product.
You can read more about product videos at econsultancy.com.